The RB14-IM Caspian is designed specifically for care facilities that need to bathe residents of size. The low threshold side-entry door allows easy access for larger residents with various degrees of mobility. The extra-wide built-in contoured seat allows the larger resident to sit comfortably and safely in a slightly reclined position. The RB14-IM Caspian is designed to be installed against a wall, allowing the caregiver access to the resident from 3 sides.
Caregivers will enjoy the RB14-IM Caspian for its ease of use and the improved quality of care they can provide for their larger residents. Featuring a full range of standard and optional features, the RB14-IM Caspian is designed to enhance the bathing experience for the resident.
- Thermostatic Mixing Valve with anti-scald protection that dispenses
- 15 gallons per minute for fast tub fill.
- Built-in Disinfection System that is the most time-efficient solution for disinfection of the bath’s external surfaces and minimizes the risk of cross-infection.
- Handheld Shower Wand for hair and upper body washing, which can be used at the same time the tub is filling.
- Analog Thermometer for monitoring tub-fill and shower wand
- Lap and Shoulder Harness for resident safety.
- Secondary Door Lock to prevent accidental door opening when in use.
- 3/4” Supply Lines constructed of stainless steel.