The RK12 Winnipeg is a freestanding tub that allows the caregiver 360º unobstructed access when bathing a resident. The low threshold and wide side-entry door allows easy access for residents with various degrees of mobility and the built-in contoured seat allows the resident to sit comfortably and safely in a slightly reclined position. Designed to create the atmosphere of a luxury spa, the sleek exterior design of the RK12 Winnipeg will give your bathing area an upscale look.
Caregivers will enjoy the RK12 Winnipeg for its ease of use and the improved quality of care they can provide the resident. Featuring a full range of standard and optional features, the RK12 Winnipeg is
designed to enhance the bathing experience for the resident.
- Thermostatic Mixing Valve with anti-scald protection that dispenses 15 gallons per minute for fast tub fill.
- Built-in Disinfection System that is the most time-efficient solution for disinfection of the bath’s external surfaces and minimizes the risk of cross-infection.
- Handheld Shower Wand for hair and upper body washing, which can be used at the same time the tub is filling.
- Analog Thermometer for monitoring tub-fill and shower wand temperatures.
- Lap and Shoulder Harness for resident safety.
- Secondary Door Lock to prevent accidental door opening when in use.
- 3/4” Supply Lines constructed of stainless steel.