The RK12E Erie is a freestanding tub that allows the caregiver 360º unobstructed access when bathing a resident. The low threshold and wide side-entry door allows easy access for residents with various degrees of mobility and the built-in contoured seat allows the resident to sit comfortably and safely in a slightly reclined position. The valves can be positioned in 2 different places; One placement is on the side for the RK12ESP and the second placement is on the front for the RK12EFP. Designed to create the atmosphere of a luxury spa, the sleek exterior design of the RK12E Erie will give your bathing area an upscale look.
Caregivers will enjoy the RK12E Erie for its ease of use and the improved quality of care they can provide the resident. Featuring a full range of standard and optional features, the RK12 Erie is designed to enhance the bathing experience for the resident.
- Thermostatic Mixing Valve with anti-scald protection that dispenses up to 16 gallons per minute for fast tub fill.
- Handheld Shower Wand for hair and upper body washing, which can be used at the same time the tub is filling.
- Digital Thermometer for monitoring water temperature within bathing system.
- Lap and Shoulder Harness for resident safety.
- Secondary Door Lock to prevent accidental door opening when in use.
- 3/4” Supply Lines constructed of stainless steel.
- Secured door system via the unique “key lock” design provides a guaranteed seal without additional motors or compressors.