The RR7-II Atlantic is designed for healthcare facilities looking for a more time efficient and labor-saving bathing solution. The RR7-II Atlantic has a unique tilting function, which gives residents with challenging conditions to recline in a contoured seat and quickly become immersed in warm water. At only 24 gallons to pre-fill the foot well, water usage and the associated costs are greatly reduced.
The sleek exterior design of the RR7-II Atlantic will give your bathing area the look of an upscale luxury spa. Caregivers will enjoy its ease of use and the improved quality of care they can provide the resident. Featuring a full range of standard and optional features, the RR7-II Atlantic is designed to enhance the bathing experience for the resident.
- Thermostatic Mixing Valve with anti-scald protection that dispenses 15 gallons per minute for fast tub fill.
- Built-in Disinfection System that is the most time-efficient solution for disinfection of the bath’s external surfaces and minimizes the risk of cross-infection.
- Handheld Shower Wand for hair and upper body washing, which can be used at the same time the tub is filling.
- Analog Thermometer for monitoring tub-fill and shower wand temperatures.
- Three Plumbing Configurations to choose from; side, front, or island configuration. The island configuration allows 360º unobstructed access for the caregiver, and with no visible hook-up hoses or cords.
- Head Pillow with suctions cups for comfort and head
- 3/4” Supply Lines constructed of stainless steel.