The RS8 Geneva is designed to bathe highly dependent residents safely and comfortably and is compatible with a wide range of transport and lifting devices. The key-hole shape enhances patient comfort with extra room for the shoulders and arms, plus allows the caregiver closer and greater access to bathe the resident. The height adjustable model is raised or lowered at the touch of a button and allows the caregiver to work at the proper height, thus eliminating back strain. The optional Auto-fill eliminates waiting and/or observation time when pre-filling the bathtub to a pre-set level.
The smooth and soft lines of the RS8 Geneva will enhance the look of your bathing area and allow for effortless maintenance and cleaning. Featuring a full range of standard and optional features, the Geneva is designed to enhance the bathing experience for both the resident and the caregiver.
- Thermostatic Mixing Valve with anti-scald protection that dispenses 15 gallons per minute for fast tub fill.
- Battery Back-up in case of power failures (Height Adjustable model only).
- Built-in Disinfection System that is the most time-efficient solution for disinfection of the bath’s external surfaces and minimizes the risk of cross-infection.
- Handheld Shower Wand for hair and upper body washing, which can be used at the same time the tub is filling.
- Analog Thermometer for monitoring tub-fill and shower wand temperatures.
- 3/4” Supply Lines constructed of stainless steel.