The RT4 Chesapeake is designed to be installed in an alcove for a more residential appearance. The low threshold and wide side-entry door allows easy access for both ambulatory residents or those who need assistance. The built-in contoured seat allows the resident to sit comfortably and safely in a slightly reclined position. The easy-to-use wall-mounted modular control panel can be positioned for convenient operation by either the resident or caregiver.
Caregivers will enjoy the RT4 Chesapeake for its ease of use and the improved quality of care they can provide the resident. Featuring a full range of standard and optional features, the RT4 Chesapeake is designed to enhance the bathing experience for the resident and create the atmosphere of a luxury spa.
- Modular Control Panel can be positioned for convenient operation by either the resident or caregiver.
- Thermostatic Mixing Valve with anti-scald protection that dispenses 15 gallons per minute for fast tub fill.
- Built-in Disinfection System that is the most time-efficient solution for disinfection of the bath’s external surfaces and minimizes the risk of cross-infection.
- Handheld Shower Wand for hair and upper body washing, which can be used at the same time the tub is filling.
- Analog Thermometer for monitoring tub-fill and shower wand temperatures.
- Lap and Shoulder Harness for resident safety.
- Secondary Door Lock to prevent accidental door opening when in use.
- 3/4” Supply Lines constructed of stainless steel.