Amazing Health Benefits of Bathing
The earth is made up of 71% water and our bodies consist of about 60% water. We need water to live. Not only to live but to enjoy healthy lives. Bathing in water is an integral part of a healthy lifestyle. Rane Bathing and Accessibility wants everyone to be able to enjoy the healthy benefits of bathing. That is why they offer accessible Walk-in Tubs that allow safe, healthy bathing for those who face mobility challenges. Here are some great Health reasons to look into a Rane Walk-in Tub:
- Heart Health – Bathing stimulates the cardiac system causing your heart to get a good work-out.
- Better Breathing – The steam and moisture of a bath relieves congestion and the pressure of the water against the chest can help improve the cardiac and pulmonary systems.
- Improves Brain and Nervous System – Bathing reduces pain, calms nerves, reduces stress and anxiety and improves moods.
- Muscles, Joints and Bones – Movement in water provides a low impact resistance which alleviates pain and improves mobility.
- Gastrointestinal Health – Warm baths improve pain of hemorrhoids and bloating, aides in wound healing after surgery, improves blood circulation which improves digestion, and reduces blood sugar.
- Aides in Birthing – Throughout history, water births been used to assist women in childbirth through relaxation and minimizing pain.
- Healthy Blood and Immunity – Warm baths help blood to flow easier, providing more oxygenation. Allowing deeper slower breaths. The steam from baths and hot baths are known for killing bacteria and germs.
- Balances Hormones – Cold baths aide in helping with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and fertility issues. Baths assist hormones such as ACTH and Beta Endorphins to become more balanced. Warm baths increase serotonin which is associated with happiness and well-being.
- Skin, Hair and Eyes – Regular bathing moisturizers and cleanses hair, skin and eyes. A hot bath opens pores so the body can naturally sweat out impurities. A cooler bath tightens the skin, reduces sweat and minimizes pores.
- Regulate Body Temperature – A warm bath warms the body up on a cold day and transversely, a cold bath cools the body temperature down when overheated.
There are so many benefits to regular bathing, and Rane Bathing and Accessibility is committed to helping those who have challenges getting into a tub find a safe easy way to enjoy those benefits. Contact us about a Rane Walk-in Tub.