RL8 Chair Lift, Stretcher Lift, or Combi-Lift
The RL8 provides a dignified solution for residents requiring assistance getting in and out of recumbent bathtubs. The RL8 Combi-Lift is for residents that desire or need to be in a seated position, however, by attaching the stretcher components it can be converted to a stretcher lift for those requiring to be in a supine position. The conversion from a bath chair to a stretcher lift is simple and requires no tools. This unique feature allows the versatility needed to accommodate a broader resident population. The RL8 Chair Lift is a bath chair only for residents to be in a seated position.
The wide and padded seat and stretcher surface, ergonomically designed safety arm supports, and safety belts ensures a comfortable and secure bathing experience for the resident. The seat and stretcher surfaces are made of a soft and durable material that is non-water absorbent, making it easy to clean and maintain.
The foot-operated raise and lower function control is strategically located on the rear of the bath lift, allowing the caregiver the use of both hands to aid the resident. The belt-driven raise and lower function is smooth and quiet, and the large hospital grade castors make moving the RL8 effortless. Manufactured with the highest quality materials, including stainless steel components, the RL8 will provide years of service and low cost of ownership. Optional scale with digital read-out is available.
Low and narrow chassis that easily maneuvers under beds and bathtubs.
Foot activated emergency stop button and magnetic charger port.
Commode Seat for perineum cleaning/toileting, includes lid to cover opening.
Comfortable back rest made of a soft and durable material that is easy to clean.
- Heavy-duty powder coated steel frame for strength and durability.
- Corrosion resistant stainless steel and polymer parts.
- Low and narrow chassis that easily maneuvers under beds and bathtubs.
- Powerful and quiet belt-drive with anti-entrapment feature.
- Foot control on base for raise and lower functions.
- Four 4’ sealed twin castors with locking mechanism.
- Two long-life rechargeable sealed lead-acid 24V batteries.
- Battery charger with magnetic connector that easily connects to the charger port.
- Audible alarm indicating either a low-battery, weight overload, or when the lift reaches its highest settings.
- Foot activated emergency stop.
- Armrests are designed for resident safety and are easily moved upward for transfers or access during bathing.
- Backrest pad for resident comfort in the seated position.
- Commode seat for perineum cleaning and toileting, includes lid.
- Ergonomically designed handles for easy maneuverability.
- Safety straps for resident safety.
- Seating and stretcher surfaces are made of a soft and durable material that is non-water absorbent making it easy to clean and maintain.
Weight Limit: 330 lb / 150 kg
Operating Height Range: 8” – 33” / 200mm – 965mm
Castors: Sealed twin 4” diameter, with locking mechanism
Battery: Two 24V rechargeable, sealed lead-acid batteries
Warranty: 1 year for defects in materials
RL8 Chair Lift: RL8 #542000
RL8 Stretcher Lift: RL8 #542010
RL8 Combi-Lift: RL8# 542020
Stretcher Attachments for Combi-Lift: RL8 # 542030
Scale with Digital Readout: RL8 # 1650